Click on ARC Online Catalog to find a book in the collection.
- Type search words (keep your search words broad) in the search box
- Then click the Search Button to display a list of titles of books that matched your search word(s).
- A new window will open and the search results will show books in the ARC.
- Click on the title of the book you are interested in to display the full description for that book.
- Look under Location (on lower half of the page) and find the listing for ARC Circulating Collection.
- Look under Call No. for the ARC listing and copy down the complete call number or copy a record to a temporary location called the Clipboard, After collecting all your records, you can then go to the Clipboard and print out a listing of titles.
BOOKS 24×7, an online resource accessed through www.lirn.net, contains unabridged full text of thousands of books, executive summaries, and on demand videos that cover a wide range of business, health and wellness, and IT-related subjects. Log in to LIRN with the Patron Number supplied by the librarian to access Books 24×7.