Is career training the right direction for you? Find out! Take Our FREE Career Analysis
Applying for federal financial aid is a four-step process.
All these steps can be completed at: https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
1. Apply for your FSA ID and Password > If you prevouly had a PIN, it has been deactivated.
You must create a new ID to apply for Federal Student Aid
Click on Create a FSA ID
• Complete the required fields including adding the confirmation code from your email
• Create your challenge questions and answers - be sure to write these down
the final step is to confirm your identity by entering the numeric code provided to you via email from ed.gov.
This activation process could take up to 3 days. Be sure to check your Spam
Dependent students: Parents need an FSA ID and Password to sign your FAFSA.
They can aquire an FSA Id the same way a student does at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action
2. Complete a 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Select FAFSA (under Tools and Resources)
Select new application and follow the online instructions
Our school code is 007779
Sign in with you new User ID and Password -
Dependent students must have a parent sign as well.
You are a first year undergraduate student seeking either a certificate/diploma or a Specialized Associate degree (occupational or technical)
Answer the questions as they apply to you today
Answer every question even if the answer is zero(0) or No
Dependent students need a parent to sign. This requires the parent to have an FSA ID as well.
You will need your 2015 taxes to answer several income questions on the FAFSA, or you can use the Data Retrieval tool link from the IRS inside the FAFSA form.
If you are Dependent for financial aid you will also need your parents’ tax information.
3. Complete Entrance Counseling (even if you have done this before)
• Go to https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action and Sign in using your new FSA ID and Password
• Select Complete Entrance Counseling
• Select “ I am an undergraduate student” – this will take you to the entrance counseling session
• Follow the instructions and complete the quiz through to the confirmation page
• Print your confirmation page
You are a first year undergraduate student seeking either a certificate/diploma or
a Specialized Associate degree (occupational or technical)
Undergraduate/ Subsidized and Unsubsidized
Answer the questions as they apply to you today regarding income and expenses
Answer every question even if you are unsure
4. Apply for your Direct Stafford Loans by Completing your MPN
• Remain on www.studentloans.gov
• Select Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN)
• Select Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford (not Grad/Plus)
• Follow the instructions through to "view the PDF"
• Open the PDF file (HTML)
• Print the first page of the PDF
TIPS: You will need your driver’s license, two complete references and your User ID and Password
You must view the entire HTML version to sign and print PDF
Be sure to watch your email (check your Spam or Junk folders too) for additional information from ed.gov
Applying for Pennsylvania State Grant funds is an easy process
1. Go to https://www.pheaa.org/
2. Create an account
3. Complete the state grant application
4. Print the signature page
5. Send the signed signature page to the address provided on the PHEAA form
Remember: You must be enrolled in a degree program to be eligible for a PHEAA state grant.
Be sure to watch your email (check your Spam or Junk folders too) for additional information from PHEAA.org
If you wish to take one of the certification tests, you must notify Donna Romano three weeks before the payment deadline.
Students should visit www.nahpusa.com
Read more for further details.
The November Term 2020 classes begin
November 16th, 2020
Enroll today for your tomorrow!
Our massage students went on a field trip last week to an Aura Imaging Photography studio.
Read more for pictures and more details!
April 19, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
Lansdale School of Business
400 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Commons
Phoenixville, PA 19460